What's new?

A little update on what's going on with me.


After the BC Pad program launched, I decided to change careers. My husband and I both agreed that I needed a career that wasn't strenuous on my heart. I was working as a nurse prior to my sudden cardiac arrest. I didn't have enough experience so I had to work those strange hours. To me, it was physically/mentally/emotionally stressful. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my career but I was lucky, I was given the opportunity to work as an insurance broker.  :)


My husband and I also bought our first home! A condo unit! I'm surprised that during all these changes in my life my heart was stable.


Even more exciting news:
In April 2014, the heart and stroke foundation asked me to join them in Victoria, BC for a meeting with the members of the legislative assembly (MLAs) to help register an AED Legislation!  They asked me to share my story and also film a video !


Check out the videos on the links below & the video above !




Sharing my story at the MLA meeting


Create Survivors Video

Popular Posts